Home Siding Options That Offer Sherwood, Oregon, Homeowners Outstanding Beauty and Performance
DaBella Exteriors proudly offers two types of home siding for Sherwood, OR, homeowners –Preservation® vinyl siding and James Hardie® fiber cement siding. Both of these top-of-the-line products will provide outstanding protection from the elements and create a stunning exterior that will look great for years to come.
When you partner with DaBella Exteriors for replacement siding, your project will begin with a no-obligation consultation. One of our siding experts will review in detail the benefits associated with each of the cladding options we provide. Preservation vinyl home siding offers:
- An individually molded profile that fills the space between the wall sheathing and the paneling with high performance insulation to add strength and resilience while creating a thermal blanket around your home
- Molecular waterproofing that’s a result of cross-linking polymer molecules bonding into a high-density, watertight skin
- A patent-pending stack-lock system that ensures a secure fit and locks the siding straight for outstanding wind resistance
James Hardie® fiber cement home siding boasts:
- HardieZone®, an exclusive system that tailors different claddings for different climates and unique weather-protection challenges
- Exceptional fire resistance since fiber cement is non-combustible, can withstand a direct flame without melting, and will not contribute fuel in the event of a fire
- A vast array of color options as well as finishes that realistically mimic the look of finely milled cedar planks
And neither of these home siding products will rot, warp, sag, or succumb to insect damage for as long as you own your Sherwood, OR, home. Moreover, they are impact resistant and will not dimple or dent after being subjected to hail, small wind-blown debris, or the occasional strike from a baseball.
If you’re ready to add value and curb appeal to your Sherwood, OR, home with premium home siding from DaBella Exteriors, contact us today to scheduled your complementary consultation. We will also be happy to provide information about financing options for qualified customers.