Roofing Repair or Replacement? Denver, CO, Homeowners Can Turn to DaBella Exteriors for Honest Answers
Roofing damage that requires a repair can be difficult to distinguish from damage that requires a roof replacement. Many Denver, Colorado, homeowners may think fixing a few missing shingles is no big deal, but the gap in coverage may have allowed moisture to seep beneath the underlay, encouraging wood rot and the growth of mold and mildew. On the other hand, something as apparently severe as a branch through the sheathing can usually be mended with a roofing repair if the shingles are relatively new and the rest of the roof is in good shape.
If you’re concerned about roof damage at your Denver, CO, home and would like an honest, professional assessment of its condition, DaBella Exteriors can help. We have years of roofing experience and will be happy to send someone out to give your roof a thorough inspection. If our inspector believes the damage can be addressed with a roofing repair, you’ll be told. If a roof replacement is in order, DaBella Exteriors can provide everything you need for your project, including:
- Top-of-the-line products from GAF
- A design consultation to choose the perfect shingles for your home
- Expert installation services by GAF-trained and -certified technicians
- A follow-up inspection by a GAF representative to ensure everything has been properly installed
- Some of the best warranties in the industry, so you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is secure
To determine if a roofing repair is the right option at your home in Denver, CO, contact DaBella Exteriors today to schedule an inspection. And if you opt for a more compressive home improvement than just a roofing repair, we would be happy to schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our specialists to review all of the roofing options we offer. We can also provide information about the financing available for qualified homeowners.