For the Best Siding Options in Centennial, CO, Turn to the Experts at DaBella Exteriors
Imagine an ice cream parlor that only sold vanilla cones or a furniture store than only had one kind of sofa. Would you accept your limited options and settle for what you got, or would you take your business elsewhere? At DaBella Exteriors, we think having just one choice for anything is too limiting. It’s true for ice cream flavors; it’s true for furniture; and it’s true for exterior siding as well. That’s why we offer homeowners in Centennial, CO, two outstanding siding options that offer a plethora of colors, textures, and profile options.
The Virtues of Vinyl Siding
In recent decades, vinyl has become a popular siding choice. Lightweight, rotproof, and insect resistant, vinyl siding is both durable and affordable. DaBella Exteriors offers Preservation® insulated vinyl siding, one of the best siding options on the market. Made by AMI, a leader in the industry with a well-established reputation for excellence, Preservation siding features:
- An advanced nail hem and locking system to provide added rigidity and ensure straight lines and smooth, even walls
- A titanium-dioxide additive to protect against color fading due to prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation
- Interlocking weather seals to create a seamless blanket of weather protection around your home
The Merits of Fiber Cement
It’s no surprise that the name James Hardie® has become synonymous fiber cement siding. The company invented the product back in the 1980s and has been perfecting it ever since. DaBella Exteriors is proud to be a certified James Hardie installer, which means our technicians are specially trained in the proper installation of this exceptional cladding. James Hardie fiber cement siding:
- Will not burn or melt, even when exposed to a direct flame, nor will it contribute fuel in the event of a fire
- Is specially formulated to provide maximum protection for weather conditions prevalent along the Front Range
- Comes in a variety of colors, profiles, and textures, so you’ll always be able to create the perfect look for your home’s exterior
To help you decide which of our siding options is right for you, one of our specialist will be happy to visit your Centennial home to review the advantages of each, discuss your budget, and answer all of your questions. Contact DaBella Exteriors today to schedule your meeting. And to make your new siding as affordable as possible, we can provide financing for eligible homeowners.