For Premium Vinyl Replacement Windows, Beaverton, Oregon, Homeowners Can Turn to the Experts at DaBella Exteriors
The benefits of vinyl replacement windows for your Beaverton, OR, home go far beyond their exceptional beauty and flawless functionality. Not only are vinyl windows impervious to rot and insect damage, but they are also easy to clean, customizable, and energy efficient. At DaBella Exteriors, we are committed to providing only the best products and customer service to Beaverton, OR, homeowners, which is why we are the exclusive, statewide dealer for Preservation® vinyl replacement windows. These top-of-the-line products incorporate a number of innovative features designed to maximize their performance, including:
- Premium vinyl frames and sashes that will never crack, peel, chip, or warp for as long as you own your home
- A TrueCapture™ sloped sill that allows water to drain off quickly, thus protecting your home from moisture infiltration
- A patented foam spacer system that helps block heat transfer between the panes of glass for outstanding thermal performance
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping concealed in the header to provide increased protection from air and water incursion without detracting from the window’s sleek aesthetics
- An EvenForce™ block and tackle balance system that ensures smooth and quite operation every time you open and close the sash
What’s more, Preservation vinyl replacement windows are available in ENERGY STAR® qualified EnergyMaxx glass packages. These options boast double- or triple-pane glass, Low-E coatings, and inner-glass layers filled with either argon or krypton gas that make them up to 80 percent more efficient than single pane windows.
If you would like to learn more about what makes vinyl replacement windows from DaBella Exteriors the smart choice for your home in Beaverton, OR, contact us today to schedule a no-obligation consultation. Our window specialists will be happy to drop by and take measurements, discuss your renovation goals, and review all of the many style, color, and finish options that are available for your windows. Our representative can also provide information on the financing plans we offer qualified homeowners.